Audio Technica T202

£72.05 

Handheld microphone/ transmitter for use with LIB MK11,full list of frequencies on request

No further information - 0 T202

Reviews

T202 - Add to Facebook T202 - Digg This! T202 - Add to Stumbleupon T202 - Add to Reddit T202 - Add to Google Bookmark T202 - Add to your favourites

Audio Technica T202 - Sound and Light

Sunday 20 September 2020       

Sound & Light News
Susan Swarbrick's Week: Why I hate The Big Light
Herald Scotland
2020-09-13 10:30 UTC
... By Susan Swarbrick @SwarbrickHT Columnist and Senior Features Writer Blackpool Illuminations. Picture: Helen Brown 0 comment THE nights are drawing in which means my nemesis is lurking, ready to pounce from the shadows at the flick of a switch: The Big Light. My di...
Carer is left unable to sleep because of the sound of neighbours having 'vigorous sex'
The Daily Mail
2020-08-21 10:26 UTC
... ;s son bought it for $100m Previous Next 'Sounds like he's going to need a new hip': Carer is left unable to sleep at retirement flat in London because of the sound of elderly neighbours 'having vigorous sex' for 30 minutes Lucy Dearlove was taking care of elderly p...
Psychiatrists sound alarm over the thousands hooked on 'Valium on steroids'
The Daily Mail
2020-08-22 21:01 UTC
... tribute to 'unique' musician National Enquirer company chief David Pecker who led the tabloid as it buried stories on Trump and other celebrities steps down as CEO Previous Next Psychiatrists sound alarm over the thousands hooked on the anxiety drug they call 'Valiu...
^