UHF rechargeable Beltpack Receiver for Trantec Personal Trainer PT1 System (Active Audio)
The Trantec PT1 Personal Trainer is a UHF stereo Fitness audio system designed for use where cable free audio is a must. Gymnasiums and Fitness Centres would benefit from the high level of portability allowing the user to move freely around the fitness area without any loss of audio continuity.
Also the cable-free aspect benefits installation, greatly enabling installation and maintainence to occur without hindering the daily operating routine of the establishment.
Transmitter - The transmitter is DC powered, via mains adaptor, and features a menu driven LCD control panel which can display the levels of both audio channels together, or an average of both along with the operating frequency or user name. LEDs indicate stereo/mono and limiter operation.
Receiver - The receiver incorporates a 360 degree beltclip, a membrane switch for channel selection, an LCD panel showing channel selection information, an on-off:volume control, 3.5mm stereo jack socket and LEDs showing power and RF reception.
SPT1-TX: Rackmountable Transmitter
SPT1-RX: Lightweight beltpack receivers
SPT1-CH: 10 way Trantec Recharging Station enabling 10 beltpack receivers to be fast charged.
S4000RK: Rack kit for two transmitters
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION – Trantec SPT1 Personal Trainer System
• Up to 32 channel capability, fully synthesised
• Dual conversion RF design for high image rejection >65dB
• Rechargable battery cell
• Standard 3.5mm stereo jack
• RF Sensitivity: <1uV for 12dB SINAD
• AF Bandwidth: 30Hz-15kHz
• Integral antenna
• Audio Output Power: 100mW per channel, 16 ohms
• Stereo Separation: >40dB
• SNR: >70dBA stereo, >80dBA mono
• Clickless soft-mute internally set at 3uV
• Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 95mm
• Weight: 100g
• Type: Fully synthesised, microprocessor controlled
• Up to 32 channel capability
• Carrier Frequency: 790-865MHz (32MHz BW)
• Operating Bandwidth: <180kHz (stereo)
• RF Output: 10dBm via detachable dipole antenna with TNC connector
• Stereo Input: Electronically balanced via XLR or unbalanced via Jack
• Stereo/Mono indicator
• Left and right channel peak indicator
• Power Supply: 12-18V DC (250mA)
• Dimensions: 210x165x30mm
• Type Approval to ETS 300-422
Goverment Regulations require a site licence for this equipment to operate at certain frequencies.