S6002E UHF Wideband (72MHz) Receiver. The NEW Trantec S6002E is a dual receiver version of the award-winning S6000 rack system, packaged in a 1U 19 inch rack box.
In common with its bigger brother the S6000 rack based system, the S6002E boasts an unprecedented impressive RF tuning range of 72MHz, covering the following frequency bands from 662-734 MHz, 734-806MHz and 798-865MHz.
It can be fully remote monitored and controlled via the USB port using the same PC monitoring software as both the S6000 and S6002 allowing the user to mix and match up to 40 receivers of different types and frequency ranges on the same PC screen. These receivers can then be monitored locally or anywhere on an Ethernet based network.
If used standalone it can operate with user defined frequency sets of up to 40 named channels, which can be programmed via the USB port, or custom programmed to individual frequencies via the data wheel on the front panel. Also on the front panel there is an Infra-Red (IrDA) port, which allows communication between the transmitter and receiver and will also allow configuration of the receivers via a Palm Pilot, which will also be able to programme the S6000 transmitter.
The RF inputs for up to 4 x 6002 receivers may be daisy chained from a single pair of diversity antennae
The unit’s front panel display allows access to all the standard functions. These include frequency, User name, mute level, RF level A and B (diversity), deviation, Vu and last but not least constant battery monitoring. The S6002 is able to display all this information through the latest generation Vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) giving excellent clarity in all environments
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION – Trantec S6001E Receiver
• Frequency Range 662-734MHz, 734-806MHz and 798-865MHz
• Frequency Arrangement: 25kHz grid
• RF Sensitivity: 0.3µV for 12dB sinad
• Image Rejection: 1st IF > 85dB, 2nd IF > 70dB
• RF Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
• RF 1dB Compression Point: -8dBm
• Sensitivity: 0.5µV
• S/N Ratio: >100dB (A-Weighted) at Ue=50µV
• Squelch: Infinitely Adjustable up to 30µV
• AF Frequency Response: 70Hz-18kHz
• AF Output: 0dBm XLR, Transformer balanced
• Distortion: < 0.2%
• IF Bandwidth: 110kHz
• Frequency Stability: < 10kHz
• Dynamic Range: > 100dB (A) Weighted
• Operating Voltage: 90 to 132 VAC or 180 - 264 VAC via an automatic switch (47 - 63 Hz)
• Dimensions: 1U 19 inch Format
• Regulatory information: Fully meets requirements of ETS300-422/455 and FCC part 74