The S4000 IEM is a UHF stereo In-Ear-Monitoring system designed for use where the extra facilities of the S5000 IEM are not required.
The transmitter is DC powered, via mains adaptor, and features a menu driven LCD control panel which can display the levels of both audio channels together, or an average of both along with the operating frequency or user name. LED's indicate stereo/mono and limiter operation.
S4000 IEM TRANSMITTER
• Type: Fully synthesised, microprocessor controlled
• Up to 32 channel capability
• Carrier Frequency: 790-865MHz (32MHz BW)
• Operating Bandwidth: <180kHz (stereo)
• RF Output: 10dBm via detachable dipole antenna with TNC connector
• Stereo Input: Electronically balanced via XLR or unbalanced via Jack
• Input Level: -20dBu to +10dBu adjustable
• Stereo/Mono indicator
• Left and right channel peak indicator
• Power Supply: 12-18V DC (250mA)
• Dimensions: 210x165x30mm
• Weight: 100g
• Type Approval to ETS 300-422