The S4000 IEM is a UHF stereo In-Ear-Monitoring system designed for use where the extra facilities of the S5000 IEM are not required. The basic system comprises a transmitter and two beltpack receivers with earpieces.
The transmitter is DC powered, via mains adaptor, and features a menu driven LCD control panel which can display the levels of both audio channels together, or an average of both along with the operating frequency or user name. LED's indicate stereo/mono and limiter operation.
The receiver incorporates an LCD showing frequency information, volume control, frequency selection, 3.5mm stereo jack socket and LED's showing power and RF reception.
S4000IEM: The complete set comprises:-
The S4000 IEM system comprises of 1 x transmitter, 2 x receivers, 2 x earpieces, all necessary antennae, power supply and alkaline batteries complete in a custom briefcase.
S4000 IEM RECEIVER
• Up to 32 channel capability, fully synthesised
• Dual conversion RF design for high image rejection >65dB
• 8 hours battery life
• Standard 3.5mm stereo jack
• RF Sensitivity: <1uV for 12dB SINAD
• AF Bandwidth: 30Hz-15kHz
• 1/4 wave whip antenna
• Audio Output Power: 100mW per channel, 16 ohms
• Stereo Separation: >40dB
• SNR: >70dBA stereo, >80dBA mono
• Clickless soft-mute internally set at 3uV
• Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 95mm
• Weight: 100g
S4000 IEM TRANSMITTER
• Type: Fully synthesised, microprocessor controlled
• Up to 32 channel capability
• Carrier Frequency: 790-865MHz (32MHz BW)
• Operating Bandwidth: <180kHz (stereo)
• RF Output: 10dBm via detachable dipole antenna with TNC connector
• Stereo Input: Electronically balanced via XLR or unbalanced via Jack
• Input Level: -20dBu to +10dBu adjustable
• Stereo/Mono indicator
• Left and right channel peak indicator
• Power Supply: 12-18V DC (250mA)
• Dimensions: 210x165x30mm
• Weight: 100g
• Type Approval to ETS 300-422