iDR-4 and iDR-8 are 16 x 16 matrix mixers with an extensive array of audio management tools designed to reduce the need for additional devices for an installation, or carried in the hire inventory. Allen & Heath preamps, 24bit converters and fixed DSP architecture ensure that concert-quality low-latency sound is delivered efficiently to where it is needed.
• iDR DSP system
• 16 processing channels (inputs and outputs)
• 2 analogue mic/line inputs on XLR with 20V phantom power
• 4 analogue line inputs on TRS jack
• 4 line outputs on XLR
• iDR-4ST version also available, with XLRs replaced by Euroblock (Phoenix) connectors
• 2 line outputs on TRS jack
• Digital audio expansion ports (8 channels in, 8 channels out)
• Hot Plug'n'Play PL Series remote controllers
• High quality audio signal path and DSP processing
• Monitor with mouse and ripple through capability
The iDR can send a user defined serial command when a preset is recalled. An example would be to trigger a video switcher when the iDR routes audio (audio switching). Pager A microphone connected to an i/p has its level reduced to 0 automatically until a switch is pressed.The switch opens the mic channel which is routed to the required zone(s).
Phantom power needs to be selected in the power up configuration in order to avoid pops and clicks being transmitted to the loudspeakers.
Calculator The PL Calculator is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that calculates the viability of a PL network.Programming Module 1 - Set up a new configuration
It is possible to use a PL device on a local iDR unit to control level and preset recall on a remote iDR unit.
Plug in remote control - connects direct to iDR via CAT5
iDR System Manager is a software interface allowing for control and management of iDR units. System Manager enables the operator to Adjust, Set, Store and Recall settings in the iDR Unit(s). A complete system can be designed and realised allowing useful functions such as password protection, offline editing, multiple unit interconnection and function pairing and recalls.
Current Release – iDR System Manager v3.73 Maintenance Release
Updates in this release include:
1. Mic-Pre settings not stored in current settings after preset recall – Fixed.
2. PL Chain reset time set back to 1 second.
3. Fixed ‘cannot create orphaned object-PL-11’ bug.
4. Fixed Telnet command strings recognition issue.
Download iDR-4 16x16 Matrix Mixer Instruction Manual