88 Note Fully Weighted Keyboard Workstation
Analog modelling programs: The Alesis Fusion has a true VA engine, comprising of multiple oscillators, filters, and envelopes.
Frequency Modulation (FM) programs: True FM synthesis for absolutely accurate, classic FM sounds and programming.
Physical Modeling programs: Realistic physical models of breath-driven instruments. From flutes and clarinets to wild and bizarre sonic textures.
• Four integrated synthesis types: Sample Playback, Virtual Analog, FM, and Physical Modeling
• Full synth workstation with 8 track 24 bit hard disk recording
• High-definition 24 bit sampler with comprehensive waveform editing with internal memory expandable from 64MB to 192MB
• 32 Track MIDI sequencer built in with integrated multi-channel digital audio playback
• The only workstation of its kind that can save and load programs off of a hard disk (or the removable Compact Flash memory), by storing all your sounds on the internal disk and always having your programs available to you. You’ll never have to load samples off a slow CD-ROM or floppy-disk again!
• Onboard grand piano based on acclaimed Holy Grail Piano by Q Up Arts
• Storage options include built-in 40 Gig hard disk, USB 2.0, Compact flash, and the optional external Fusion drive CD-R, DVD storage and/or external hard disk (SATA hard drive, DVD burner and CD-R capabilities will be available in operating system 2.0)
• Multi-channel input and output options in both analog and digital (S/PDIF and ADAT Lightpipe)
• Fully assignable buttons and 360 degree knobs for hands-on control of synth parameters (or control of external gear through MIDI)
• Fully programmable arpeggiator with standard, phrase, and drum machine playback
• Large 240x128 backlit LCD